Whether you want to host a major tournament, a small console league, or your child’s birthday party, Waves EGaming is the place for you. Contact us to request a booking and we’ll get back to you in no time.
- This event has passed.
ggCircuit $50K Fortnite Tournament
April 6 @ 4:00 PM - April 7 @ 8:00 PM UTC-5$20
Waves EGaming is excited to announce the $50,000 ggCircuit Fortnite WAN tournament!
- DATE: April 6th @ 4pm & April 7th @ 1pm 2019.
- GAME: Fortnite Custom server SOLO’s
- April 6th: Solo’s NA West; Starts 4:00 pm
- April 7th: Solos NA East ; Starts 1:00 pm
- $20 per Person, Early Bird. (April 1st)
- $25 per Person, Late Registration (April 1st – 6th)
About the venue:
- 13,000 Square feet
- GTX 1080 Graphics Cards
- BenQ 240hz Monitors
- Corsair peripherals (or bring your own!)
- Easily accessible via driving or public transit(venue is located right beside York University)
- 80+ free parking spots
- much more!
About the event:
- 1) How much does it cost to enter?
- The competition itself is free, however you will need to pay for any computer usage at the venue.
- 2) What age do you have to be to enter this event?
- Its 13+, however if you are not considered an adult in your country you will need a parent to sign a consent form if you win anything.
- 3) What time do I need to arrive at the venue?
- Arrive well in advance of the competition so that you can configure your settings and get comfortable.
- 4) What’s the basic format?
- This is a SOLO event only. The event will start with a 3 hour qualification period. During this time each player can play 3 matches and will be scored based on the following formula for each game:
- Point System:
- Top 25: 3 Points
- Top 10: 2 Points
- Top 5: 2 Points
- 1 Kill: 1 Point
- A maximum of 100 players will qualify for the final rounds (number could be less depending on scores). The players with the most points across the 3 qualifying games combined will progress to finals
- The ~100 players who have qualified will then play in 4 more games, with each of those games being for the prize money.
- 4 Championship Games: Each will have prize pool of $3,750 with a total of $15,000 Per Region
- The prize breakdown is:
- 1st: $3,000
- 2nd: $750
- 4) So If I win one of the qualifying games then I’m through to finals?
- Yes, you can play your remaining qualifying games for fun if you like.
- 5) Can I win more than 1 of the final games for extra money?
- 6) How do I get the Kab-Llama spray?
- The codes will be emailled to all participants on the same day as the event.
- 7) Can I play in both USA regions?
More information can be found here
Tickets are on sale here
- $40/ Child
- Spectator Area
- Gaming Technician
- 1 Drink Per Person
- $55/ Child
- Includes All Silver Package Perks
- 2 Hours For Each Guest On Next Visit
- $70/ child
- Includes All Silver & Gold Package Perks
- Custom Gamer Cake
- Custom Mini Tournament
* No outside food/drink
** Stage available for an extra $10/child (12 max)
*** Receive $5 off for each existing member