Whether you want to host a major tournament, a small console league, or your child’s birthday party, Waves EGaming is the place for you. Contact us to request a booking and we’ll get back to you in no time.
- This event has passed.
ggChampions Spring Circuit
February 23 @ 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM UTC-4$10
Waves EGaming is excited to announce the ggChampions Fortnite Spring Tournament hosted by ggCircuit!
Add some more LAN experience to your resume and train for some huge Fortnite tournaments and scouting opportunities we’ll be having later this year by competing head to head on a custom server with the best in the NA region! This time on our home turf NA EAST Servers 🙏
- DATE: February 23, 2019.
- GAME: Fortnite Custom server SOLO (NA East)
- Tickets (4 hours of play included):
- $10 Early Bird (Until February 19th)
- $15 Late Registration (February 19th-23rd)
- BenQ 2411p Gaming Monitor for a first place finish
- Pro Memberships for the 3 top competitors of the day at Waves
- More prizing to come!
- Every participant will receive an in-game code for the Kab-llama Spray, which is only available when you participate in a sanctioned Epic event for Fortnite.
- Intel Core i7-8000k
- NVDIA GeForce GTX1080
- BenQ Zowie XL2540 – 240HZ Gaming Monitor
- Corsair Glaive (Mouse), K68 (Keyboard), HS60 (Headset), T2 (Chair)
- This tournament will be on a custom NA East server between competitors from different esports centers across the NA region.
- The event is all ages, however anyone under the age of 16 must get a guardian to sign a waiver.
- This event will function as a testing event for a Major $50,000 Tournament to be hosted by ggCircuit in April!
- Official Rules can be found here
- $40/ Child
- Spectator Area
- Gaming Technician
- 1 Drink Per Person
- $55/ Child
- Includes All Silver Package Perks
- 2 Hours For Each Guest On Next Visit
- $70/ child
- Includes All Silver & Gold Package Perks
- Custom Gamer Cake
- Custom Mini Tournament
* No outside food/drink
** Stage available for an extra $10/child (12 max)
*** Receive $5 off for each existing member